I Need More IP's-How Do I Get Them?
Posted by Victor Goodman on 30 August 2008 01:03 AM
We must comply with ARIN Guidelines, therefore all IP Requests must be in writing and reviewed based on ARIN Guidelines.
* If you have used at least 80 Percent of your allocation and need more IP's you qualify for a new allotment
* Here are the steps:
* Download the IP Justification Form from this support portal in the download section http://support.corporatecolo.com/index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view
* Complete either fax to 213-477-2335 or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be as detailed as possible on the IPJ.
* If you have any question, feel free to call our toll free number and speak with an associate.
* Provisioning will reply within 2 business days with the IP's or a request for additional justification.
* There is a nominal cost for additions IP?s. Consult with your sales associate for pricing.